McAnderson Associates ltd is recruiting for full-time Business Developer. We are looking at engaging an ambitious and energetic Business Developer that will expand our client base. This person will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. We are looking at driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Job Title: Business Developer
Job Summary: The business development manager would report directly to the Head of Management & CEO
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Researching individuals and organisations to identify new market entry and customer needs.
- Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings.
- Negotiating / renegotiating deals by phone, emails or in person.
- Prepare documents such as sales contract, quotation, proposals and other documents.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Helping business team members develop their skills.
- You shall be assigned with other duties as deemed fit by the Management.
- Educational background in Business administration, marketing, Economics or Accounting.
- Prior experience working as a business administration or Marketing executive.
- Proven sales track records.
- Market knowledge of Tech Industry.
- Time Management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Offices and other IT tools
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of money and numbers.
- Close attention to details. Bsc./BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter on or before 22nd June 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org